Salesforce Administrator - NYC- 80K
We have an exciting and new opportunity where a market leading financial company is looking for a Salesforce Administrator who will manage and operate Salesforce Products, as well as support business development. This is a fulltime position that is currently remote; however, it is expected to be onsite when safe to do so. This company is looking for candidates ready to start immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and operate processes while gaining insight on the company's end to end process and workflows
- Collaborate with different departments within the company
- Lead design and create workflows, custom fields and data flow management
- Customize the system, as well as deploy and integrate the CRM
- Manage Salesforce Products
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a big plus
- High attention to detail and a willingness to take initiative
Benefits includes a base salary of $80k! This is an excellent opportunity to work with a market leading company that specializes in working with worldwide companies. This position is within their legal/finance division.
If you are interested, contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 347-478-5997.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (347)- 478- 5997 or email@example.com