Remote Salesforce Developer: $100,000-120,000
My client is looking for an experienced senior Salesforce developer who has previously done work with small to medium sized companies. My clients' goal is to improve the overall architecture of Salesforce while also progressing on their business goals. Ideally you will have experience in managing projects from beginning to end. Job Responsibilities
- Provide support with issues such as custom APEX code, performance issues, case management, third party integrations, and communities-specific administration.
- Identify problems with our Salesforce implementation
- Enhance systems with CRM/Marketing Ops Manager and admin team members.
- Track all work using established case tracking systems.
- Manage internal requests and add new functionality.
- Design effective system architecture. Serve as an expert Salesforce consultant.
- Prioritize work with Manager of CRM/Marketing Operations and internal Salesforce admins.
- Work with Salesforce admins to improve automation and reduce recursion.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce.
- Expertise in APEX code writing, troubleshooting, testing and deployment
- Experience in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Salesforce Application Architect Certification
- Platform Developer Certification
If you're a senior Salesforce developer looking for something new and exciting to progress your career then this opportunity is perfect for you.
If you're looking to learn more about this role contact me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.