Salesforce Functional Consultant - £45,000 - London/Remote
I am working with a Bespoke Salesforce Partner who are looking to bring on a Salesforce Functional Consultant. They are looking for someone who is looking to progress in their career and someone who is willing to learn and grow within their Salesforce team.
You will be expected to face the business as well as their clients to collect requirements and bridge the gap between the functional side of the business as well as the technical side.
Experience in Salesforce Administration is desirable as you will need to advise the business on best practise and having hands on experience will prove vital
Role & Responsibilities
- Build relationships with business partners and understand our internal customer's challenges
- Be a proactive point of contact for all internal stakeholders
- Creation of high-quality user stories which accurately reflect customer requirements.
- Supports one or more delivery teams.
- Support the Salesforce Admin team in the assessment of the impact of SFDC maintenance releases on the current implementation
- Conduct workshops to explore and identify stakeholder requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Knowledge of Agile Development practices.
- Knowledge of Business Analysis tools and practices
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare Cash Plan & Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities