Salesforce Functional Consultant - Central London
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest Salesforce Parnters in London. They are on the search for experienced CRM Consultants to join their expert consultancy team to work on a number of their upcoming projects as soon as possible.
In this position you would be focused on the production of salesforce.com customer implementations both on-site and remotely. You will be involved in the full consultancy lifecycle for the company's customers, including analysis, design, configuration and implementation of Salesforce platforms across numerous modules. This offers you a great opportunity to get involved in greenfield projects for companies of the largest scale!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- On-site customer implementation of salesforce.com solutions
- Gathering of key requirements from stakeholders of all levels to put together solution designs
- Working on the full Salesforce consultancy lifecycle including analysing client requirements, developing designs, end to end configuration and implementing salesforce.com systems
- Lead workshops and assist users as they adjust to the solutions that you bring to our customers
- Provide a complete consultancy service to clients in order to satisfy their requirements and produce effective and maintainable solutions
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development from end to end
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when liaising with clients
- Experience with gathering business requirements from non-technical personal and documenting them for technical teams
- Lightning implementation experience
- Salesforce Administrator cert (ADM201) and preferably more!
- Free Salesforce university training and certification assistance
- Excellent promotion pathway and routes to achieve your personal goals as soon as possible
- 15% annual bonus
- Health and Dental care
- Gym membership
- 23-23 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
If you would be interested to find out more about this opportunity then either apply below, or to expedite your application contact Tom Atkinson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. Since 2010, we've worked with organisations in 87 countries to deliver the very best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem.