Salesforce Technical Consultant
Location- Remote (Anywhere in the UK)- Start date- ASAP
Contract Type- Permanent, Hours- Full Time, Salary - up to £80,000
Are you looking for your next opportunity as Technical Consultant for a growing salesforce silver partner.
The Successful applicant will be offered a highly competitive salary, in addition to various benefits.Key responsibilities
- You will be working very closely with their Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
- You'll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex.
- Salesforce technical experience covering on or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or marketing cloud, CPQ
- Experience with working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator ,Platform Developer and at least one Consultant certification as a minimum.
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce developers.
If you are interested in this role, please send all enquires to email@example.com