MuleSoft Architect - Remote - FT - $150K
Our client, a multinational corporation, specializing in consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services is looking to add at full time MuleSoft architect to their team.Responsibilities:
- Interpreting requirements to develop Mule services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing MuleSoft architectural best practices
- Designing RESTFul APIs with RAML using MuleSoft 4.x version, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform for APIs and API Manager
- Does enterprise API creation, SOA Service enabling, ESB based Integration and solution development
- Designs and implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services
- Develops, build, deploy and test MuleSoft applications/APIs (Experience API, Process API and System APIs)
- Minimum of 3-4 years of development experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Must have MuleSoft Certification.
- 10+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience in medium to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience delivering service-oriented and event-driven architecture solutions
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.