Salesforce Implementation Consultant - Maidenhead - £47,000
I am working with a Client from the Charity sector who are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join their team. As the Implementation Consultant you will be working with the business and an outside consultancy to use Salesforce to it's full potential.
The Salesforce system supports a diverse range of business operations including holiday booking, fund raising activities, memberships, transport tickets, building restoration & maintenance.
The diverse nature of the charity requires creative & complex Salesforce solutions that go far beyond a core CRM system. The client are looking for an individual who combines strong Salesforce experience with business acumen. You need to be energetic and quick to learn in order to help maintain the current fast pace of an ambitious development plan.
Role & Responsibilities
The role is to assist the IT Programme Manager:
- To design, customise & implement salesforce system enhancements & new applications
- With ongoing administration of the existing Salesforce CRM, applications & custom systems
- Collate, analyse and document business requirements,
- Source, assess, cost and prototype possible solutions
- Develop Salesforce 'clicks not code' customizations and develop reports
- Specify & manage apex & visualforce development done by our platinum Salesforce partner
- Specify & manage API integration with the web & other third party apps
- Testing solutions and upgrades
- Train end users & support the business to create their own process documentation
- Managing sandboxes & change sets
- Extract, manipulate & upload data using Data Loader or similar apps
- Manage project Go Lives to minimise risk, maximise stability & deliver benefits
- Provide support to approximately 50 head office staff & some remote staff
- Triage, analyse and resolve incidents and information requests
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience as a Salesforce administrator for a customised implementation that goes beyond core CRM functionality including the use of Flows, Process Builder, Validation Rules & Complex reporting. Certification is desirable.
- Experience & ideally qualifications in Business Analysis
- Experience of full software development life cycle
- Experience of developing integration's with third party systems
- Experience of project management & stakeholder management
- Pension Scheme
- Medical health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Fantastic Location
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities