Senior Salesforce Developer - Fully Remote
This opportunity will launch your Salesforce career further than you can imagine. This rapidly growing company is waiting for you to hop onto their growing Salesforce team ready to collaborate and make a contribution to their solid pipeline of projects. This position comes with the opportunity for unmatched career growth as the company expands. If you have Salesforce and Software Development experience, this is the job for you! You have…
- 5+ years SF experience, 3 years with large enterprise company
- Sales Cloud is the primary Cloud used, must have extensive knowledge here
- Experience configuring SAP (Einstein Analytics and CPQ) in Salesforce
- Experience with large-scale implementations/integrations
- Salesforce.com experience, APEX/Visualforce experience
- Lightning Web Component experience
- Communication skills ESSENTIAL as well as a knack for innovation
- Team player and leader (will be collaborating with one other Salesforce Admin)
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator is a bonus
My client promotes work-life balance and offers the opportunity for candidates to work from home 100% of the time! Salary based on experience, 401k matching, health/vision/dental, performance based annual bonus.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity to promote your career within the platform as well as work alongside like-minded individuals. The Salesforce team has big plans of drastically expanding within the year!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.