Salesforce Lightning Developer - $70/hr -- New Jersey
This client is looking for a project-based, full-time Senior Salesforce Developer with having experience using Field Service Lightning.
Roles & Responsibility
Your day to day will be to help review the development and configuration, assess, and optimize the clients Salesforce Instance.
- Refactor existing code and recommend what best architecture component is suitable to implement a change.
- Assist with in-depth analysis of technical problems, suggest short- term and long-term resolutions and an overall roadmap for the completion of this process.
- Be able to use and create custom objects
- Solve a variety of problems, applying pragmatism and best practices to all the problems you solve.
- 8+ years of experience developing directly in the Salesforce platform.
- 2+ years working hands on with the Lightning platform.
- At least 1 project with using Field Service Lightning
- Fluent in Salesforce Service & Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce Platform Developer certification
- Experience with Custom Objects
If you feel that you have a solid understanding of this role and think you would be a good fit, reach me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org