MuleSoft Practice Area Lead - Atlanta Georgia
As a practice leader you will provide leadership to clients, guide clients in the right direction in their use of MuleSoft. Insure the quality of the clients experience when working in the field. You will also drive overall growth of the Practice Area.
Work for a company on the leading edge. The company started in the early 2000s and has grown to be a leader in IT Consulting. Join a company that is growing currently just over 8,000 employees, constantly rewarded as one of the best companies to work for, and that puts employees first.
- Drive Growth in Practice Area
- Account Management
- Maximize team performance
- Manage engagement risk
- 10 + years in a large consulting environment
- 6 + years Deep technical understanding in the Integration and API management space
- Experience with …
- Ability to develop
- Ability to Lead and Coach teams to full potential.