MuleSoft Tech Lead - Remote - FT - $150K
Our client, a multinational corporation, specializing in consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services is looking to add at full time MuleSoft Tech Lead to their team.
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- 6+ years integration experience
- 3+ years as technical lead for MuleSoft and API Management integration projects
- 2 full MuleSoft development life cycle project experience Provide architecture analysis, build and test MuleSoft integrations
- Experience using Service Now
- Deep understanding of RESTful architecture principles and their applicability
- Understanding of all the stages of API and Experience with one or more programming languages for API development
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies tool and training
- Ability to work independently with globally distributed teams and provide technical leadership mentoring to junior members in the team
- Available to travel up to 50%
MuleSoft Certification HIGHLY PREFERRED
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com.