Salesforce Developer/Architect - Arlington, VA $150-170K (Remote)
A Salesforce Partner focused in the Health & Life Science industry is looking to add a Sr. Salesforce Developer/Architect to their team. This position calls for a Salesforce professional who enjoys custom coding (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Components) but is also capable of mentoring jr. developers. Previous experience in the Consulting space is highly preferred but not required.
Please note that this position is remote, but you must be based in the US.
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- Must be an expert at coding Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components
- Experience with Lightning Web Components is a big plus
- Must have a strong understanding of design patters
- Must have strong integration experience
- Must be willing to work in a team environment and comfortable mentoring junior developers
- Previous experience working in the Consulting space is preferred, but not required
- Experience working with a customer in the Healthcare space is preferred but not required
- Salesforce certifications are required- you must already have 2 certifications, or must express a strong interest in obtaining them upon hire
- Must have a proven ability to work remotely
- Must have strong communication skills
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.