Salesforce Solution Architect - Arlington, VA $130-150K (Remote)
A Salesforce Partner focused in the Health & Life Science industry is looking to add a Salesforce Solution Architect to their team. This position calls for a Salesforce professional who is comfortable speaking with clients and guiding them through complex Salesforce implementations. The right candidate will have 5+ years of Salesforce experience and at least 2 years of Consulting experience. Previous experience in the Healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
Please note that this position is remote, but you must be based in the US.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Must be strong in declarative development (understand Apex, Lightning Components)
- Must have previous experience working in the Consulting space and designing solutions for customers
- Must have strong configuration skills - Flows, Workflows, Process Builder
- Experience working with customers in the Healthcare space is a big plus
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects at a time
- Salesforce certifications are required- you must already have 2 certifications, or must express a strong interest in obtaining them upon hire
- Must have a proven ability to work remotely
- Must have strong communication skills
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.