Marketing Operations Manager ($130k) | Seattle | Benefits, Bonus, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
March 22, 2021
As a Marketing Operations Manager for my client's uniquely positioned start-up, you will have the opportunity to own campaign management within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and manage a team of Marketing Automation Specialists. You will be responsible for streamlining and creating elegant and accessible solutions, journeys, and campaigns that integrate with Salesforce Sales Cloud. You will have access to well-funded executive buy-in to build out your instance and team, while acting as the key executive liaison. If you are a highly experienced SFMC Product Owner, Solution Architect, or Consultant with a desire to have autonomous input on design style and SFMC roadmap, consider applying!
- 5+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Highly experienced people manager (SAFe Practitioner Certification preferred)
- Experience making high-level strategy decisions, 3+ years of which with SFMC
- Hands-on experience with SFMC Campaigns JourneyBuilder, AMPScripts, SQL
- Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua are a plus but not required
- Proven adherence to scope of project with the ability to accurately design elegant solutions within given timeline & budget
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are preferred but not required
- Lead design efforts that adhere to scope, budget, and Salesforce best practices
- Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes
- Confidently act as the lead technical resource for a robust Salesforce team, having high-level visibility, reporting into the Director level
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($110k-$130k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Marketing Operations Manager.