Business Systems Analyst ($100k) | Seattle, WA | Benefits, Bonus, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
April 6, 2021
As a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst for my client's award winning SaaS company, you will be responsible for C-Level business requirements, reports, and dashboards, and cross-functional business unit analytics. Primary responsibilities include techno-functional requirements gathering and project support for solution designs of multiple implementations of Salesforce across business units. You will have access to well-funded executive buy-in to accomplish assigned tasks, already having Tableau CRM & Einstein Analytics integrated and a built-out team of Salesforce experts.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Business Analyst Experience
- Experienced in declarative development (process builders / workflows)
- Experience interfacing with key business stakeholders and executives
- Highly proficient at translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Excellent team player, having experience in a support role for Product Owners, SAs, etc
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred but not required
- Act as a key point of contact for executive level reporting & requirements gathering
- Interface with all arms of the business, translating business requirements into technical requirements for a robust team of Salesforce.com experts
- Confidently act as the key BSA for an agile project team, with the ability to work on 3+ projects concurrently
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Administer Salesforce, Tableau, Einstein implementations as needed
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($80k-$100k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Business Systems Analyst.