Mulesoft Developer - 12 Month Contract - £650 Per Day
My client, an industry-leading end user; are currently looking for a to join their team - on a fully remote working basis. This role is outside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Mulesoft Experience
- 2-3 years' experience building enterprise applications and integrations using Java/Mulesoft or related technologies
- Certified Mulesoft Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has good experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design and API Design.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Effectively participate and interact with the integration team
- Deliver MuleSoft components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards
- Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development
Interviews will be taking place in the next 48 hours, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy