Senior Salesforce Administrator - Chicago, IL - $110,000
The successful Senior Salesforce Administrator is expected to run and improve the Salesforce Governance process, drive alignment on the prioritization of all Salesforce initiatives and provide visibility to the Release calendar to ensure minimized risks and help ensure project success.
While this position will be working on a team of administrators, your responsibilities will include gathering business requirements and providing estimates for new projects; translate requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development, when needed. Job Responsibilities
- Design, configure, develop, test, implement, and support applications that enable the Digital Marketing , Customer Experience, Customer Care, Digital Support, Sales Operations, and Advance Analytics team in the various Salesforce Clouds that are supported
- Collaborate with application developers to create business requirements along with functional specifications for system integrations for third party applications to include Computer telephony Systems, Marketing Applications, Community Cloud integrations and all other Salesforce related clouds that may be purchased for future business needs
- Collaborate with Super Users to create test cases for end to end business process and system functions, ensuring all functional requirements are covered in test plans
- Support production systems: proactively work to analyze and resolve production issues in a timely manner, resolve end user service requests; independently execute production problems
- Leads "Proof of Concepts" for features and capabilities of all clouds with the collaboration of the cloud owners to facilitate how these enhancements can optimize the current business processes on optimizing the core
- The ability to always be willing to learn and grow new technologies, new processes, and take on new challenges based on organizational need
- The ability to identify technical debt in the Salesforce Org, once identified , facilitate a plan to design, develop, new solutions based on Salesforce out of the box tools such as process builder, Flow, Dynamic Forms, and new functionality based on latest Salesforce releases.
Preferred Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a business management, information systems or related field or similar experience; Salesforce.com Administrator Certifications: ADM201, ADM211
- 3+ years experience working with Salesforce.com in an Administrator role; 1+ years experience as a Service Cloud Administrator; 1-2+ years Agile project management experience; data project and data loader experience
- Advanced knowledge in Salesforce.com clouds; Salesforce Community member
- Ability to travel up to 15% - domestically
- Strong skills in systems analysis, problem analysis, troubleshooting, and technical error resolution
- Strong business requirements analysis skills: ability to develop alternatives, identify pros and cons, and recommend preferred systems solutions to business problems
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to translate business reporting needs into specific business, functional design documentation and reports designs
- Communicates clearly and effectively in both written and verbal communications; able to clearly explain technical solutions to a businessperson.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or email@example.com