I am looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant with expertise in SalesCloud. You will be directly responsible for the day-to-day implementation and configuration of SalesCloud, working with a strong team of Salesforce professionals on a contractual basis to unlock the power of Salesforce to prove to the business what ROI can be achieved.
The client is a Management Services company based in London - 3-month initial contract, fully remote.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering and documenting requirements for SalesCloud to help design solutions and configure them into the existing Salesforce platform
- Designing and generating Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Developing test plans and leading testing cycles (both QA and UAT)
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions for end-users
- Analyzing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.)
- Extracting data from, and loading files into, Salesforce/SalesCloud
- 2-3 years Salesforce Administrator experience
- Strong consultative skills and business acumen
- Expertise working with SalesCloud, on a client-facing role
If this role sounds like a good fit for you or you'd like to discuss it in more detail, please reach out using 0203 879 8402 or send your most recent CV to email@example.com. Please note, this role is only eligible for people with the right to work in the UK or Europe.
Mason Frank International
0203 879 8402