MuleSoft Technical Architect - Remote - 150k-175k
I am looking a highly talented MuleSoft Technical Architect. Work for a Company that was named by Forbes as one of the top 100 places to work in 2020. You could join their global team of 8,000 strong.
Your Day to Day
- Work with engineers to design integration solutions
- Lead or participate in technical design sessions
- Lead the technical direction of Mulesoft API and Integration Projects
- Create and own the architecture for Mulesoft API and Integration Projects
- Develop, test, and document integration solutions and data migration elements of business applications in the CRM, ERP, and/or HCM Domains.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Must have 4+ years of prior experience developing solutions on MuleSoft.
- Experience with API Testing
- Experience with cloud bases and on-premise enterprise applications such as: Net-suite, SAP, Oracle ERP, Salesforce,
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (704) 247-5573 or N.firstname.lastname@example.org.