Salesforce Developer ($120-$140k) | Seattle, WA | Benefits, Bonus, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
April 12, 2021
As a Salesforce Developer for our client's award winning SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to work with a robust team of Salesforce.com experts. You will work in an unlimited instance of Salesforce Lightning, working closely with team members to scale business systems with an increased need for output & forecasted sales pipeline. Focusing primarily on their current instances of Sales, Service, and Communities, this person will have high visibility into all things Salesforce as an individual contributor.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Development Experience
- Highly proficient in Lightning Components (Web/Aura) and custom APEX code (batch, test, invocable, etc)
- 3rd party Application integration experience for Salesforce Lightning (RESTful APIs)
- Sales/Service Cloud, Communities Cloud (full implementation experience preferred)
- Salesforce CPQ and Marketing Automation a plus
- Excellent team player, with experience working with Product Owners, SAs, etc
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Act as a key point of contact for technical requirement completion
- Question around and offer solutions to technical needs alongside a robust team of Salesforce.com experts
- Confidently act as the key technical resource for an agile project team, with the ability to work on 2 or more projects concurrently
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($120k-$140k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Developer.