I am looking for a Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst with experience within Salesforce. The client sits within the Financial Services sector and provides international money transfer and remittance services globally - a great client to enhance any CV. You will be directly responsible for engagement across senior Customer Service stakeholders and cross-functionally within the business, alongside the Salesforce platform.
The client is located in London, but this role is fully remote - 3-month initial contract, outside of IR35.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirement gathering for a new messaging platform, which will be used to increase effective communication with customers and stakeholders
- Project management of the platform's integration into the business, working alongside the technical product team
- Equip the customer service team with the tools required to improve customer engagement, including changing the existing processes and enhancing them
- Defining and facilitating end-user testing, UAT and manage any necessary fixes surrounding this
- Management of cutover and experience with post go-live support
You will act as the bridge between the technical requirements and the Customer Service team, and will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven experience working on messaging platforms/Chatbots/ServiceCloud
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen, with experience working with stakeholders at all levels
If this role sounds like a good fit for you or you'd like to discuss it in more detail, please reach out using 0203 879 8402 or send your most recent CV to email@example.com. Please note, this role is only eligible for people with the right to work in the UK or Europe.