Sr. Salesforce Manager
A premier Salesforce partner is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Manager with healthcare experience to lead critical covid-19 projects along with future projects in the pipeline post Covid.
Experience with implementations is necessary as this role requires someone who can provide PM experience for this current project.
It is a 100% remote but would require some travel once Covid ends. The compensation is lucrative due to the unique skill set this role requires.Qualifications:
- 6 plus years of experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Experience working with customers to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Maintains currency with Salesforce feature releases and updates
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Management experience of groups of up to 10 functional and technical coworkers
- Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Service Cloud, Communities, Health Cloud.highly encouraged
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or email@example.com.