Salesforce Developer, 3 Months Full Time, Fully Remote, Contract, £600, OUTSIDE IR-35
Experienced Salesforce developer required to support and develop the capabilities of established native Force.com commercial app exchange application with numerous enterprise clients.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and diligent technical expert to make a mark within a small and experienced team. The individual will assume the responsibility of all technical aspects of the primary commercial product built as a native force.com application. Responsibilities include bug fixes, developing enhancement requests, upgrading and re-factoring current capabilities to ensure security compliance, packaging and releasing new versions, and technical documentation.
3+ years commercial experience of designing and building native force.com managed packages for use on the app exchange.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate solving problems on their own. Essential skills/experience
- A thorough understanding of all native development technologies such as Apex, Lightning, Visualforce
- Custom Settings, Schedule, Batch, Platform Events
- Unit test development.
- Experience with sfdx, patch orgs and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of Salesforce Managed Packaging & Push Upgrades
- Understanding of and comfortable with developing to Salesforce governor limits.
- Salesforce security review and security scanner reports
- Clear communicator
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Force.com Metadata, Rest and Bulk API's
- Familiar with agile application development methodologies
As the role is to start ASAP my client is keen to arrange video interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you are able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, then please send your CV to Eoin O'Connor at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 826 6719 (ext 6719)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.