Salesforce Developer in Amsterdam
Are you a Salesforce Developer looking for an opportunity to put your talent to use in a modern, innovative yet friendly company? Then this is your chance.
Put to use and develop your in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem in a team of passionate professionals aiming to build scalable and robust products with the latest technologies. As a Salesforce developer you will advise the business in its full software development life cycle on the top next-generation business solutions.
As a Salesforce Developer your tasks would include:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Transform business requirements into high-quality and high-performing Salesforce products
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Maintain coding standards and take part in code reviews along projects to ensure design patterns are respected across different countries and organisations
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team and company
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Relevant experience as a Salesforce developer: Apex / VisualForce / LWC / REST APIs
- Previous experience with Sales or Service Cloud
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Fluent in English, Dutch not required
At this role you will be working at a modern, innovative and friendly company with a significant focus on assuring their employees' work satisfaction. Moreover, extensive training and development will be offered to and expected from the employee. If you are a passionate and talented IT professional and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528