Senior Saleforce Administrator - Reading/London - Competitive Salary
As the Administrator will work closely with existing admins and functional leaders, organisational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new and existing business processes, including improving core program business processes. This role is part Administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The role will be responsible for hands-on planning, testing and executing changes on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the platform.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development and mentoring 2 existing Salesforce admins capability.
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with +300 users.
- As part of the team, deal with administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks until in-house administrators are fully trained
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares (tests) for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations with assistance from Sedgwick support team for integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our management team to establish suitable operational and release processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
Skills & Qualifications
- Service Cloud, FSL, and CPQ and price book and Reporting (must have) Integrations, Apex code, Flows, an advantage
- Good experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) (preferred)
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications an advantage
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Very Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 22 days plus bank holidays
- Discounts on various products and services
- Employee assistance programme for employee wellbeing
- Life assurance
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities