CRM Automation Specialist - Chicago, IL or Madison, WI - $65,000+
As the CRM Automation Specialist for this client, you will implement and optimize automation programs in Salesforce and other related systems, including Web, Email, and Customer Contact Center. Coordinate testing of customer segments and personalization driven use cases. Act as super-user for Salesforce, coordinating with technology partners, both internally and externally, to ensure reliable and efficient flow of customer data. Responsibilities
- Coordinate audience development and optimization with various delivery systems, including but not limited to Web, Email, Customer Contact Center, Digital Marketing, and Mobile App
- Deploy and optimize customer journeys, working closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Revenue, and Analytics.
- Design rule sets for recommendation systems and manage implementation with delivery systems. Continually refine and optimize rule sets and expand the use of machine learning across the commercial stack.
- Identify opportunities for content coordination and optimization and establish work plans for cross functional teams
- Establish and maintain best practices for Salesforce and provide knowledge transfer across the commercial team
- Work closely with teams to ensure customer data is structured appropriately for customer segmentation and automation
- Develop reporting and dashboards to socialize the performance of personalization initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or quantitative field preferred.
- Demostrated thorough understanding of Web and Email content design and optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and Interaction Studio (Evergage) experience.
- Experience in hospitality, ecommerce and/or B2C industry.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6585 or firstname.lastname@example.org