Salesforce Developer- 100% Remote
Succesful company in North Carolina is seeking a seasoned Salesforce Developer who can handle any coding challeneges that may come their way. They want an expert who has the capability to work on multiple projects at a time and is able to work directly with their stakeholders.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week) and it is a 100% remote position that may become onsite.Qualifications:
- 2+ year's experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Must be able to create custom objects, workflows and work on configurations
- Experience working with stakeholders and gathering business requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- 5 yrs programming experience in Object Oriented languages and Software Development Life Cycle (C#, Java, C++)
- Tool integration projects
- Experience with Azure or AWS as well
- Must have at least 1 Salesforce certification (Platform Developer II preffered)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-553-6264 (ext 6264)or email@example.com.