Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect, 6 Months, Contract, £300-£350 p/day, Remote
My client, a global consultant, is looking to bring on a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect to lead their Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation. You'll be working closely with stakeholders and supporting the technical team to ensure this project is delivered to an exceptionally high standard. Your responsibilities comprise of:
Experience and Skills
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders to develop and deliver marketing strategies and campaigns in Marketing Cloud
- Lead multiple Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementations.
- Turn functional requirements into technical designs.
- Guide and assist the technical team on Marketing development and automation. This will include customizations in Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Cloud pages, Content design, and Channel configurations (Email, Mobile, Web, Social)
- Support technical team with Programming areas involving AMPscript, SSJS and APIs
- Review Code, perform optimization and provide best practice recommendations
- Troubleshoot issues through debugging
- Experience on a minimum of 4 end-to-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Experience working with different channels of Marketing Cloud (Email Studio, Web Studio, Mobile Studio)
- Expertise working with AMPscript, SSJS and MC APIs
- Sales/Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration implementation experience
- 8+ years of work experience (preferably within the marketing domain)
- Minimum of 4+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Mandatory: Salesforce Email Specialist or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Good to have: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
My client is looking to start the interview process soon, so apply for an immediate response.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please send your CV to Kyle Waters at email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.