Marketing Automation Specialist - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The organisation are one of the fastest-growing firms of their industry sector and they have recently had a large amount of investment and financial backing by a well-established company in their sector. As a Marketing Automation Specialist,
you will be working hands-on with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform and use the system to build out customer journeys
A key element of this role will be to work as a lone Marketing Automation Specialist
to build out Campaign strategy as well as execute campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
. You will be using the Email studio, Automation studio, Journey builder
as well as other parts of the platform to build out multichannel campaigns that are sent out to customer based both in the UK and oversees. As the Marketing Automation Specialist,
you will also be working on using SQL
to query data as well as AMPscript
for personalisation within emails.
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as (Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder)
- Knowledge of executing campaigns as well as building out strategy is key
- Experience running multichannel campaigns is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of using AMPscript and SQL to query data and personalise emails
- Salesforce certifications like the Email Specialist aren't essential but if you have one great!
The company themselves happens to be a fast groiwng, ambitious firm and they're well a recognised brand within their industry sector and due to their client base, happen to have a wealth of customer data accessible to them. The organisation's senior management happen to be big believers in Salesforce
technology and are constantly investing in the improvement of the platform. The firm themselves have a great ethos of training and personal development and this is demonstrated by the fact that they are happy to pay for training and certifications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 0207 337 898