Application Architect needed! Company has been in business for over 40 years and is a leader in their industry; an Industry that is rapidly growing and thriving! Fortune 500 company!
Responsibilities: This position will be responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific designs with application architecture road map; supporting project and/or product teams on functional and technical design activities; defining the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional coverage; acting as subject matter expert (SME) for products that require integration into the application.
- Experience Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for Solution architecture
- Experience in Iterative and/or Agile and/or Scrum development
- Knowledge of Application and Software Design Patterns
- Experience with Custom Application Development, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Parental Leave
- Flexible work options/schedules and work from home opportunities Post Covid
- Paid parking
- On-site fitness centers
If you or anyone you know is Interested, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
The company is actively interviewing and looking for multiple candidates! Get your resume in play now.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.