Salesforce CRM Manager | Portland, OR | Benefits, Bonus, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
April 19, 2021
As a Salesforce CRM Manager for my client's agile SaaS organization, you will have the opportunity to work with a robust team of Salesforce.com experts. You will work in an unlimited instance of Salesforce Lightning, leading a team of Administrators and Analysts to maximize ROI on the Salesforce.com platform. Focusing primarily on their current instances of Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ, this person will have high visibility into business critical operations, reporting into the VP level.
- 3-5 years' experience as a Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Highly proficient in all declarative functionality on Salesforce Lightning
- Experience managing direct reports on an agile Salesforce team
- SaaS start-up experience preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus but not required
- Act as a key point of contact for platform and hiring roadmap of SFDC
- Question around and offer solutions to technical needs and interpersonal needs of your team
- Confidently act as the key functional resource for an agile project team, with the ability to work on 2 or more projects concurrently
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($120k-$140k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce CRM Manager.