Salesforce CPQ Product Manager | Seattle, WA | Benefits, Bonus, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
April 19, 2021
As a Salesforce CPQ Product Manager for my client's robust organization, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Salesforce.com experts. You will work in an instance of Salesforce Lightning, leading a team of Administrators and Analysts to maximize ROI on the Salesforce.com platform. Focusing primarily on their current instances of Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ, this person will have high visibility into business critical operations, reporting into the VP level.
- 3-5 years' experience in a Business Analyst (Salesforce) position required
- Highly proficient in requirements gathering and discovery process, creating user stories, backlogs, prototypes, etc
- SFDC Partner experience preferred
- Logistics / Supply Chain / Utility industry experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus but not required
- Act as a key point of contact for SFDC requirements and functionality
- Question around and offer solutions to business issues by translating business to technical requirements in an efficient manner
- Confidently act as the key functional resource for an agile project team, with the ability to work on 2 or more projects concurrently
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($135k-$155k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce CPQ Product Manager.