This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a growing tech team for my client in the public sector. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth integration of a brand new implementation of the platform into the organisation and resolving any issues within Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as primary System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Manage and identify Salesforce development opportunities to ensure Salesforce is being utilised to its fullest capability, fulfilling customer and organisational needs
- Act as the main point of contact between our users, vendors and our in-house IT team
- Collaborate with IT to manage Salesforce.com data feeds and integrations
- Responsible for training new users and expanding the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years hands-on Salesforce Administrator experience
- Range of experience across Salesforce platform, Service Cloud and Communities
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified
- Ability to demonstrate experience of diagnosing issues from error codes, logging, de-bugging in process builder, workflows, apex, objects, FLS, etc
- Knowledge of working with Flows & Report Building
If you are interested in the role and you have the skills required, please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.