Lead Salesforce Developer - Surrey/Remote (UK Based) - £75,000
My Client who are in the Health sector who are looking for an established lead Salesforce developer to join their established team. You will have to have the confidence to lead a team and have the experience to make this role your own from day one. You will have a team of developers working below you and you will need to provide support and mentor them throughout the whole project life-cycle. You will be working with some of the best talent in the Salesforce ecosystem and will have exposure to the latest tech.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understanding of software design principles, including progressive enhancement
- Build robust and accessible interfaces (user and API) that work for as many customers as possible, regardless of their needs
- Document and design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
- Develop software openly, sharing knowledge and good practice, taking responsibility for quality of software and deliverables
- Implement toolkits and APIs for purposes such as performance optimisation, security and scalability
- Build automated tests to support continuous delivery and integration
- Assist in building technical environments (production, preview and test environments), CI/CD pipeline and toolsets. Build scripts to automate the deployment of code.
Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for excellence in delivery utilising modern computing techniques and technologies
- Analytical thinking, effective problem-solving skills
- Methodical, thorough and well-organised
- Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to change in an Agile environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and collaborative manner
- Thought Leadership
- Commercial Awareness and Business Acumen
- Communicating & Influencing
- Salesforce PD1 Certified
- Private Health care including existing conditions
- Free Gym Membership (and family only £5 per month)
- 25 days Annual leave up to 30.
- Flexible working
- Fully remote working
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.