Senior Consultant in The Netherlands
Are you a Salesforce Consultant looking for an opportunity to put your talent to use in a leading consulting enterprise? Then this is your chance.
Put to use and develop your in-depth consulting knowledge in a company with great career development potential. As a Senior consultant you will be expected to both identify and define problems, propose and define solutions, act as a project guide, contribute to proposal development, client training and specific internal capability-building.
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Relevant experience in CRM domain and relevant experience in Salesforce implementations
- Relevant experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Cloud.
- Should be able to conduct requirement-gathering sessions, articulating Salesforce features to business users and drive/participate in prototyping solutions.
- Experience in performing the requirement fit gap analysis with product capabilities and defining configuration vs customization options
- Knowledge of implementation best practices and should be able to configure and work along with rest of the team to build /configure the Salesforce solution.
- Solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies
- Salesforce Admin, and Sales/Service cloud certified
At this role you will be working at a modern, innovative and leading consulting enterprise with the opportunity to work in diverse industries alongside the best professionals in the business, allowing the candidate to expand their area of expertise and developing their full potential. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary + bonus, a training budget and remote working options. If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528