Salesforce Administrator | Eugene, OR | Benefits, Bonus, Remote FlexibilitySalary:
April 19, 2021
As a Salesforce Administrator for my client's award winning company, you will join a team of Salesforce.com experts and You will work in an instance of Salesforce Lightning, working with a team of Administrators and Analysts to support production release and facilitate end-user adoption. Focusing primarily on their current instances of Sales and Service Cloud, this person will have high visibility into business critical operations, reporting into the Director level.
- 1-3 years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator role required
- Highly proficient in declarative tools - process builder, workflows, etc.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Experience with UAT and end user training
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-Level executives
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Act as a key point of contact for SFDC requirements and functionality
- Question around and offer solutions to business issues by translating business to technical requirements in an efficient manner
- Confidently act as a key functional resource for an agile project team, with the ability to work on 2 or more projects concurrently
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
Salary is negotiable based on experience ($75k-$95k) with a comprehensive benefits package, which will include: 401k match, dental, vision, medical and more. Company perks and an enjoyable work environment will all factor into your position as a Salesforce Administrator.