The company was founded 4 years ago and have been hugely successful (also throughout COVID-19). In order to cope with the rising demand, they are searching for a Salesforce Technical Consultant.
Not a day will be the same in this company. You will be brainstorming with like-minded passionate international professionals in order to get the best solutions across to the clients. The company tries to rotate consultants on projects in order to give them more exposure to differrent industries, clouds, etc.. The projects are mainly in Brussels and post-COVID they are offering a good amount of working from home.
They are looking for pro-active, ambitious and eager Salesforce Professionals who don't shy away from a great challenge. You are the master of your own career and will be getting plenty opportunities to improve your skill set.
- Salesforce certifications are highly desirable
- 3 years + of experience in Salesforce Development
- Customer facing experience is considered as a +
- experience with APEX, Lightning, Visualforce
- Experience in full lifecycle developments is a +
- Experience with CPQ is a +
- Speaking French or Dutch is preferred
- Dynamic and progressive culture
- Heavy focus on learning and developing you as a professional
- Salary package according to experience
- International projects based in Brussels
- Everyone in the company has a different skill set - opportunity to learn from seniors with a different niche
Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the number +32 (0)2 808 1381 and ask for Jason Jung to discuss this opportunity.
When you think you're not eligible for the job, contact me for an informal chat to discuss your career opportunities.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. It's our responsibility to find you a suitable position and to help you throughout the recruitment process. We support you to make the recruitment process as smooth as possible.