Major Cities (Malmo, Goteborg & Stockholm)Employment:
Are you passionate about the user experience?
My client is one of the leading Partners within Salesforce in the Nordics. They are experiencing growth and demand, therefore, are looking to expand their team. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors. Key tasks and responsibilities
- Design and develop new features and components at the Salesforce platform
- Implementation, configuration and integration of third-party applications
- Testing and change management
- Ensure stable, scalable and future-proof integrations
- Confident developing with Apex and Lighting Web Components
- Relevant experience from coding and data management
- Understand web security essentials
- Good communication skills in English
- You are an independent, efficient and structured problem solver
- You bring team spirit and collaboration
- You are focused on creating business value
- You bring an agile mindset and approach
If you are interested in this role: please don't hesitate to get in touch via phone: 01913387581 or email me your CV at: email@example.com and I will get in touch with you to speak about the role.