- Technology / Senior Technology ArchitectTechnology
- London / ManchesterCompensation
- Competitive (including bonus) Job Description
In the role of Technology Architect / Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts.
- Thorough experience working with SFDC / Vlocity
- Skilled in Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC) and/or Lightning Aura. Strong knowledge on integration components, REST/SOAP based web services.
- Skilled and certified in Vlocity (preferred) - Omniscript, Dataraptor, Vlocity integration.
- Experience in analyzing and reviewing technical architecture and coming up with architecture options and recommendations. Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Experience in developing technical strategy on Salesforce platform and ability to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
- Salesforce certified: Platform Dev1/2 Certification at a minimum, Vlocity certifications (Developer, CPQ specialist, Order Management)
Further details after a succesful intial qualification call.