Salesforce Technical Architect-Dallas, TX-$120k+
An end-user client in the Dallas Area is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team. The role will need someone with outstanding leadership skills and a strong Business acumen.
What You Will Do
In the role you will be responsible for the Salesforce Instance of the organization including Sales, Service, and Community Clouds. You will work closely with the Salesforce team with managing projects and make sure all projects are delivered on time. You will lead technical requirement sessions and will be the liaison between the technical and business stakeholders.
- Translate functional requirements into Salesforce technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance reliable components adhering to Salesforce Best Practices
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of team objectives
- Ability to be hands on within Apex and Visual Force
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years designing solutions on Salesforce
- Experience designing and implementing Solutions within Salesforce
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including development experience in the following clouds: Sales, Service, Revenue, Experience, and Pardot
- Experienced designing in Lightning
- Experienced with Flows, Guided Actions, and Salesforce declarative development
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team leader
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
The company offers a competitive benefits package including Health, Vision, and Dental.
If this seems like the position for you, send your CV to Kate Murray at K.firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com