This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced solution architect to join a global company as a senior hire. You will be joining a company who prides themselves on providing a collaborative work environment and who will invest in your career progression.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring delivery of team goals through contributing to scrum team activities
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead, contribute and support use research activities
- Working alongside a project manager to fulfil customer needs and manage expectations
- Using analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to support effective technical delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent at building strong relationships
- Expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform across multiple clouds
- 6+ years of experience leading project teams, experience working with offshore teams a plus
- In-depth knowledge of business systems and analysis, front end process, software development lifecycles and associated processes
- Ability to use data modelling techniques
If you are interested in the role and you have the skills required, please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.