Salesforce Product Owner - Remote - 100- $130K
A Salesforce ISV is looking to add a Salesforce Product Owner to their team. The right candidate will have experience building applications on the Salesforce Platform, designing roadmaps for new products, and experience being the subject matter expert for internal and external clients. Experience in the Healthcare space would be a big plus, but is not required.
Please note that this position is 100% remote.
- 3+ years of experience building applications on the Salesforce Platform
- Experience with Salesforce configuration (workflows/process builder)
- Ability to use JIRA or similar tools to create and manage epics, user stories, defects, and production issues
- Experience with Quality Management Systems preferred but not required
- Design, Prototype, Configure - validate solutions rapidly to ensure we solve the right problems, in the right order
- Conceptualize and design high quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates.
- Look for opportunities to innovate, keep up with the latest software, and industry trends distilling them into product requirements.
- Cultivate the roadmap for your new product, set the product vision, and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and end customers.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, taking ownership, and making decisions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SCRUM. CSPO or CSM certification preferred
- Salesforce Administrator 201 certification preferred
- Must have a proven ability to work remotely
- Must have strong communication skills
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.