Salesforce.com Developer-Houston, TX- $115k+
A client of ours in the Texas region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Developer to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce SME and have experience with lightning and classic Salesforce platforms as well as strong skills in Apex and VisualForce coding.The Role
The company is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to help expand their Salesforce ecosystem. You will be directly involved with facilitating, evaluating, and monitoring the progress of the development of the Salesforce Platform within all areas of the organization to enhance customer experience.A Typical Day in the Job:
- Collaborating with business leaders to build scale and efficiency into their operations
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Apex and Lightning Development
- Deliver strategic proposals to solve business needs
To be Successful you Must Possess:
- Develop Salesforce Org Strategy to manage current orgs across departments
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Prior experience in the Service Cloud (NPSP preferred)
- Automates software builds, test executions and deployments
- Support documentation of application deliverables that are consistent with the methodologies and best practices
- Maintain and Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with client
- Participates in evolving the Agile/Scrum based SDLC, ensuring that the SDLC meets the needs of the Development Team
Only Accepting US Citizens and Green Card Holders at this Time.
- 5 years of Salesforce Experience
- Field Service Lightning experience a plus
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
- Experience with Apex. Lightning, and VisualForce Development
- SQL Experience a plus
- Great Communication
- Passion for all things Salesforce
Send CVs to Kate Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com