Salesforce Business Analyst - 6 months contract - £600 Per Day - Outside IR35
My client is currently looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team, on a remote working basis - with an immediate start!
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials:
- Ability to strategically analyse and pivot data to develop concise and actionable insights,
- Working within the Salesforce ecosystem, ideally having experience with tools like Gsheets, Power BI, and Tableau,
- Proficient working in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment,
- Excellent command of the English language, any other language like German or Dutch would be an advantage.
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who has experience in working to identify, document, and collaborate with development and business teams to ensure implementation of requirements in Salesforce.com.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follow:
- Building up the BI infrastructure with the goal to enhance data-driven decisions in all areas,
- Build and maintain dashboards in Tableau, Metabase, Salesforce … to provide all necessary information to any stakeholders,
- Translate and analyse complex data questions into meaningful insights,
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interviews will be taking place in the coming week, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market-leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe for placing top-quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anna Burakowska on +44 (0)20 3 868 5171 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy