Salesforce Administrator - Fully Remote (UK Based) - £35,000
My Client are a Non Profit organisation based in the South East of the UK and are actively looking for a Salesforce Admin to join their team. You will be the face of the platform and be the go-to person with the Business with anything Salesforce related. You will be working with a team of Super users including the operations team as they look to improve the business using the Platform.
This role would be perfect for anyone who is working or has worked in the Non Profit space using NonProfit success packages. Sales and Service Cloud experience is preferred also.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with colleagues to continually review customer journeys, ensuring they conform to best practice user experiences and are efficient in resource use
- Work closely with colleagues to build seamless and engaging online journeys which integrate perfectly with Salesforce
- Embed analytics tools that provide Parentkind much greater insight in to our KPI performance through Salesforce
- Ensure automation and manual processes are in place to meet data retention and deletion requirements in line with organisation wide retention schedules
- Manage the integration and continuous improvements of all our systems and ensure that our relationships with all digital system suppliers are account managed
- Support, coach and mentor wider team members in order to support the adoption of Salesforce across the organisation
- Be our in house expert for Salesforce to ensure the sales, service, and non-profit cloud features of this system are efficiently deployed and all staff are trained successfully use them
Skills & Qualifications
- 12 - 18 Month experience in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and NonProfit Success Package
- Salesforce ADM201 certified or working towards it with commercial experience in Salesforce being a must
- Ability to work well within a team and speak with non technical members of the team and customers
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibly with Holidays
- Child care vouchers
- Fully remote options
- Great NonProfit business with a great work culture and team bonding events
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.