Salesforce Administrator (15 month Maternity cover) - Kent - £43,000
I am working with a client in Kent who are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their business to cover someone whilst they go on Maternity leave for 15 months. You will be working on a recent Service Cloud implementation so Service Cloud experience is a must.
I foyu are looking to join a great company based in the heart of Kent that offers semi remote working then this is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforce Service Cloud environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user management, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, queues, licenses, release management, troubleshooting, capacity & storage, and general systems maintenance
- Complete regular internal system audits, health checks and prepare for upcoming maintenance and upgrades.
- Serve as primary point of contact for business around production and support issues.
- Stay Current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed, including integration with third party solutions.
- Ensure all changes introduced within Release are adopted and embedded by clearly communicating and documenting the changes with/ for all relevant users.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across organisation
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified
- Experience in hands-on Salesforce Administrator experience within Service Cloud
- Have the ability to demonstrable experience of supporting third-party integrated applications.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Knowledge of supporting and delivery projects within an Agile environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests.
- 20% Bonus
- Remote working flexibility
- Great business culture
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavour to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.