Salesforce Technical Architect - £550 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client, a Global Consultancy are currently looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their for 6 months, with a strong potential to extend.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Extensive experience within VisualForce, Apex Controllers, Triggers etc
- Certified Salesforce Developer I
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has a strong understanding of business processes and how these can be implemented in Salesforce.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Guide customers to deploy an optimised platform to enable a seamless user experience
- Managing customer technical due diligence and risk management processes
- Responsible for ensuring scalability of solutions and reducing customer technical debt
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy