Salesforce.com Solution Consultant-Austin, TX-$80k-$90k
A client of ours in the Texas region is looking for a Salesforce Solution Consultant who will work closely with internal stakeholders and team members to ensure timely and effective support, roll out and maintenance of Salesforce features, functionality and related applications in a variety of business contexts. The role will be responsible for delivering and assisting in all aspects of managing and supporting Salesforce and related applications including configurations, implementation of applications and any additional 3rd party integrations. Responsibilities
- Confirm Salesforce and related applications are properly administered, updated, and processes are completing efficiently. Actively seek ways to improve system and user experience
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve Salesforce issues as reported by end users. Provide technical support using appropriate resources.
- Assist with evaluating system releases, enhancements, and new product offerings, identifying the feasibility, compliance/regulation requirements, and/or the benefits to be gained.
- Assist with the implementation of new releases of the software, including regression testing, scheduling, and change management.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce across organization
- Support various business units throughout the organization by understanding workflows, processes, data collection, reporting needs and other technical issues associated with application software.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the stakeholder teams to discuss progress and issues to be resolved.
Skills And Qualifications
- S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 3 years' Experience in managing or supporting Salesforce Application
- Project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking experience/ability
- Strong understanding of software systems from the user's and technical perspective
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence are a plus
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
Interested? Send your CV to Kate Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com