Junior Salesforce Developer
Do you want to work for an IT Services and Consultancy company that is recognised as one of the biggest partners of Salesforce?
Working with my clients will see you working on highly complex projects that are medium to large scale that use modern technology such as:
- Lightning and Lightning Web Components alongside the traditional Salesforce stack of Apex, Visualforce, Aura.
Typically you'll be working on project based on Sales and Service Cloud
but the flexible and freedom of the projects will shape you into an Salesforce expert.
Due to the nature of my clients consultancy you can be guaranteed a career development path that will see you gaining knowledge in vast areas of:
- Salesforce such as Salesforce Field Service, Salesforce CPQ, Heroku, Einstein Analytics or Marketing Cloud.
What you'll do:
- Deliver high quality code
- Configure and test clients Salesforce environments
- Collaborate with consultants on various projects so that together you come up with the best solutions both process-wise and technically.
- Analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Salesforce capabilities.
- Write Unit Test for developed functionalities.
- Present the designed and implemented solutions to customers.
- Address and solve technical challenges across projects.
- Object-oriented programming in Java, .Net-C# or Apex.
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of SQL/SOQL and relational databases.
- Experience with programming web applications.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Agile programming.
- Apex, Visual force, Lightning, LWC.
- An eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions
- Very good spoken and written English
What's on offer:
- Being a part of the largest Salesforce team in Poland, providing complex and innovative solutions.
- Flexible working model that supports both remote and in-office working.
- On offer is a competitive salary plus allowances.
- Attractive employee benefits package.
- Continuous learning, including an extensive internal and external learning and development programme.