Salesforce Technical Architect
My largest client, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development is looking to strengthen their Salesforce team. The primary Salesforce partner in the country working on large enterprise projects in both the public and private sector.
Role: Salesforce Technical Architect
Salary: 1,000,000 nok +
You will be part of a flexible, dynamic working environment in a company with a people first culture within a flat organisational structure. They are a knowledge sharing community and a celebrated place to work, with the plaques to prove it.
A place where passion dictates career path offering constant progression opportunities alongside leading training offering financial rewards for certifications and achievements along the way. A highly skilled team working collectively on projects rather than a single consultant alone with a client Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- Support Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
- 6+ years Salesforce implementation experience
- Previous or current Architectural role
- Advanced knowledge of entire Salesforce platform - Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce cloud
- Previous coding/programming
- Relevant certifications
- Minimum B level Scandinavian with a commitment to become fluent
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Strong consulting skills
- Large enterprise project experience
- Scandinavian fluency
- Relevant Masters Degree
For further information on this role or any other Salesforce opportunities my contact details are;
J.firstname.lastname@example.org +47 2396 7295